8/15/11

"My best friend's wedding" hahaha! digital doodle

So my best friend in the whole world is engaged! I can't believe it! What a beautiful way to start off life with no more college :)
 We have been best friends for a little over ten years, and she is the most lovely person you could ever have the pleasure to meet. Anyhoo she is going off to marry her fairytale prince Peter and I couldn't be more happy for them, so in honor of the special occasion I have made a quick doodle of my bestie in a white gown. I won't lie it made me sniffle a little, but they were love sniffles. This is the first of many wedding doodles/art pieces to come. For my best friend is certainly my muse <3

Bestfriend
Also, now that school is over and done with, I plan on taking a small break to try and relax my brain. Then I'm going to go back to the basics in drawing ie practice lighting, figures, perspective, still life. I feel that if I learn to master these techniques a little more, than my fully rendered drawings will be so much better. Not to worry though, while I'm practicing my basics I will still be updating my many blogs with quick playful doodles. So yes...and on that note I hope everyone has a nice evening....I might practice my writing skills as well haha

No comments:

Post a Comment