8/6/11

"Mr. Cooper and his jar of floating acrobats" all digital

So I thought I would work on my digital drawing skills. I still need a lot of practice before my digital line work becomes as clean as my traditional line work. I definitely will color this one, though what to do with the background is beyond me right now. Actually I might change the mound of grass that Mr. Cooper is standing on to a bunch of hills. This was fun to do though, I'm very sick of drawing umbrellas and tiny people :) Comments are always helpful and appreciated :)

Dwarf

Here's the colored version! I think that the umbrella girls look nice, but the little dwarf I'm still not so sure about. But it was an interesting experience, onto the last piece and then graduation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dwarf

No comments:

Post a Comment