5/30/12

The Mouse witch pen and colored pencil

Hi guys! So if you didn't know I went to the Spectrum Convention last weekend and the experience was beyond anything I could have hoped for. I left Kansas City feeling humbled after meeting such extraordinary artists that I never would have thought I would meet in my life!
So what do you draw after seeing so much mind blowing art. Originally I was going to do an insane detailed piece, but then decided I want to work on color. The colors I saw there! They were so rich and brought the drawings to life! I still love doing my line art best, but this piece was intentionally made to be more simple so thatI could experiment with color, I'm thinking watercolor with some digital tweaks here and there. I'll keep you posted on it's progress!


No comments:

Post a Comment