5/14/12

My old fashioned nursery rhyme

I bet you guys are so sick of all these bridal drawings, but I'm trying to remake our invitations since we had to change our venue, and I came up with this. It's sweeter and less goofy, but I originally did it with three different colored pencils than scanned it in. Usually when I finish a piece I like to play with the levels of the colors to make sure they're just right. Since the colors were really faded ( as you can see) I pushed them all the way up for fun and found that the illustration reminded me of those old vintage nursery rhyme illustrations. You know, where everything is saturated and the line quality is amazing? So I left it for fun and you can see them both :) I feel like i should turn it into a stamp or something

No comments:

Post a Comment